• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

This really works!

Hi everyone!
I am fairly new to this website, but would like to share something that i found that works very well for crohn's. I have tried many medications, and treatments, but nothing seemed to be working for me. I searched the internet for hours, and finally stumbled upon something called barley grass pills. they come in either regular pill or capsule form. I read reviews about it, and many people said it worked, so i thought i would give it a try. I ordered some online, because the pharmacy near me did not have any. i have been on them for a week now, and i already am seeing a huge difference. I used to have so much blood with my stools, even while taking huge amounts of medications, but within 2 days the blood had almost dissapeared. I felt as if the inflammation had gotten so much better. I really reccommend that anyone that has crohn's try this treatment option along with regular medication, i think it really works well!
good luck!