• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Those strange spooky noises...

When your fur baby hears these loud, strange, spooky noises and begins growling, only for them to be coming from within you. Been a couple years since I’ve been in a full forced active flare. Beginning from scratch on my meds - stopped completely previously. Talks of Entyvio, but hoping for the best with Uceris and Lialda.

dave13

Forum Monitor
I have two dogs and they react differently when I flare. They both give me the squirrelly look when my guts start to gurgle,doing the cute head tilting thing. When gurgle goes to obstruction/adhesion my 12 year old shepherd girl stays with me. Her brother just gives me a look that asks 'why are you annoying me? I'm trying to sleep.' My flares tend to be in the early a.m..