• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Today... (ha!)

Today I sent out a sound clip to my friends of my stoma making noise. I titled it "A few words from Sideshow Bob." :lol2:

Terriernut

Is Sideshow Bob a good 'talker' then? They are noisier when they are babies. They tend to quiet down a bit when they get older. Rather like children. Except when you dont wish them to make noise!

If I ever get Stan to shut up after I eat, or during a meeting, I will feel like a great 'dog' trainer! On the other hand, at least I know he's working and has an 'opinion'!

He's much quieter already than he was at day 5 when he announced his arrival. He's been talking quite a bit today, however. :)

Terriernut

He's much quieter already than he was at day 5 when he announced his arrival. He's been talking quite a bit today, however. :)
Is he chatting up the ladies? Stan likes to do that. I however like men! But Stan is very opinionated when it comes to what I eat. Well, I cant eat anything without him making noise actually. Stan knows the flat of my hand very well indeed. Stan...is a little bastard. He makes Dennis the Menace and Calvin and Hobbs look like angels. After a year...I know how to beat him into submission.

Bob has not had much opportunity to talk to anyone other than me and the dog. He either really likes or really doesn't like my husband---Bob gets loud whenever my husband says anything.

I love your descriptions!!!

Terriernut

Bob has not had much opportunity to talk to anyone other than me and the dog. He either really likes or really doesn't like my husband---Bob gets loud whenever my husband says anything.

I love your descriptions!!!
He probably LIKES your husband! Just dont feed Bob for awhile if your hubby is around, perhaps he'll be quiet??

My stoma is in love with my boyfriend and food. He will only ever pipe up while eating or when I'm in bed with my bf.

Nyx

Oscar never shuts the hell up..I could give any lumberjack a run for their money....