• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Tremors in hands and fingers from Infliximab?

Hi, and thank you for any response.

I'm helping my friend ( a chron's disease sufferer) who has developed quite serious tremors in her hands and fingers. She has asked if any of you guys have experienced such a thing from taking Infliximab? She has only had two rescue doses ever. The last one over a year ago.

She currently takes Asacolon 400mg and Purinethol 50mg. She is due to see a neurologist shortly.

I would appreciate greatly any response or comments.

Thank you,

Little grey

The only thing that's caused tremors in my hands has been prednisone. Sorry I don't have any experience with Asacolon or Purinethol.

Thank you for your response, SdN.

My friend was on prednisone following a flare up but that was about a year ago. I will mention that to her.

Many thanks,

Little grey

I take purinathol and remicade and no I've never had any tremors in my hands or anywhere else for that matter.

Sorry

Hi I have left index finger twitches. I believe its from remicade. I got a mri which came back negative and eeg which came back slightly abnormal but cannot point to anything conclusive. So i really think its from the remicade