• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

True Guts

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
I was recently told about a 24year old from Boston named Josh Golder. He has produced a film about young people with Crohn's and Colitis, and how they have struggled, yet still overcome their disease (as much as one can). While it is not being premiered until the fall, there is a website already set up about it.

Take a look at www.trueguts.com for more information about this film.

I was sent this by Terri Gardner, the woman who also started the Oprah campaign. She is hoping that this will be able to provide added fuel to entice Oprah into doing a show on IBD. If you have not already please check out this thread: http://www.crohnsforum.com/showthread.php?t=446&highlight=oprah and see what simple step you can take to spread some awareness in north america (at least) about CD, C and IBD.

B

Bananasplit22

wow this looks great..thanks so much for the site! :thumleft:

J

Jonny

I remember the Oprah campaign.I sent a message to that site .Great way to raise awareness i hope Oprah does a show on it some time soon.

V

Valentina

very cool Mike, it will be great to see some more info out there, and it would be really cool to see an Oprah episode about it! I will keep my eyes open for it. thanks!

S

Sparrow

wow that trailer was great, can't wait to see the whole movie:thumleft: