• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Two week updated on LDN

Hello everyone. Sorry about the delay and not posting a week one update. So yesterday was my second week on LDN. I'll start from last week. The first night I took LDN, I was sleepless, but I believe that might have just been mental. I did have vivid dreams for a few nights which was pretty cool. Most of them weren't the best dreams though. Like the world ending and stuff or seeing a bunch of black bears. I don't know why. Anyway, those dreams lasted a few days then stopped.
So on to the progress so far. I'm going to rate my improvement from a 1-10 scale. 1 being minimal improvement to 10 being significant improvement. Right now after all is said and done, I'd rate my improvement at 1.5. I'm still have bloody stools and urgency. but I don't go to the bathroom as often. My fistula is still bothering me a lot. I have a seton stitch, but the fistula still hurts. I feel like it doesn't leak enough because there's still some infection in there and it's painful.
I know LDN has been known to give you ups and down or you get worse before you get better. I really hope that's my case. I'm not going to give up on LDN for a while, probably around 10 more weeks. Hopefully by then, it'll start to work.
I know this update isn't very long, but I started summer classes on Monday and I got a husky puppy, so I've been very busy lately. I'll keep everyone updated when I have a breakthrough or if I get worse.