• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Tysabri

I had my first resection in 2001. My surgeon said my bowel had perforated several times, and he was not sore how i was alive. I had my second resection in 2009, and later in the year had a hernia surgery. Earlier this year i had my third resection, and ended up with an enterocutaneous fistula which required another resction and has healed. I have been on asacol, methotrexate, Remicadee, humira, enbrel, cimzia, symponi, and imuran. I amnow being treated at the university level, and i am lucky enough to have one of the leading universities in my home town. They want to start me on tysabri, and i am really nervous! Has anyone been on this? I can tell i am starting to obstruct again, and now have a rectovag fistula, so thi.gs are.t going well, even though my symponi is now at 100 mgs. I have always been very active, i lead a girls scout troop, am a hospice nurse, have 2 kids, and am a generally positive person. For the first time, i feel like this is beating me