• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Uceris 9mg Tablet

My Gastro has suggested that go on Uceris.... with my medicare part D Uceris would cost me $900 for 90 days or $10 per tablet [1/day]

Does anybody have any experience with Uceris?

It is costly. My husband took it for a month and he paid $75 co-pay. We have Aetna insurance. Not sure abt medicare. But this tablet helped him in stopping the rectal bleeding. He didnt bleed much after he took uceris for a month. I hope you feel better

Uceris didn't work for me and I've got a 90 day supply just collecting dust. Wish I could give it to someone who needs it. I work for NY State so it was only $10 on my insurance.

would certainly love to get that from you.... I work part time for the city/state and am on Medicare so the cost is way up there! I can send you my address if you let me know your email.... reluctant to post info on CCFA site...my email syf0@aol.com