• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Ugghhh..Accredo!

Sorry, but I just have to vent for a moment. Accredo is the service that is suppose to be sending my Humira. My loading doses were through my local pharmacy. However, since my insurance wants me to go through Accredo, it has been nothing but a hassle. They first got the prescription wrong, had to reorder it from my GI, and now I am going to be a week late getting my first injection after the loading doses. My intestines are having a field day, I live in the bathroom more than I do anywhere else. I started back to work just a few days ago and will get my students on Tuesday. Accredo has called THREE times today. When I spoke to them around two, I assumed everything was taken care of. Then I saw I missed another call from them this evening and when I called back once again, the person on the line was of no help whatsoever. And I am trusting these people to get my medicine to me correctly...heaven help me! :ybatty:

Omg I went through the same thing! I was constantly on the phone. It took my insurance 6 wks to get my meds to me! I feel for ya

It has been a mess for sure! If it is so important to remain on schedule one would think it wouldn't be so hard to get the medicine.

It's bad enough dealing with being sick! Now you have to deal with this! I hope they get there soon. I've been on it for 2 mo. And I'm just starting to feel better. So they need to hurry!