• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Umm, WHAT?!

I had my colonoscopy this morning, and well, I'm in Remission!! Seriously?! Aside from one ulcer being at my incision point from the surgery a few months ago.

Apparently, I have pancreatitis for a little while and THAt is why I am still not feeling well, and having nausea and vomiting again, and still having diarrhea. Hopefully we can take care of the pancreatitis and I can get on with my life FINALLY in remission! It looks like the Tysabri has done its job. :)

DustyKat

Super Moderator
This is just the BEST news ever! :):):):):):)

Now come on symptoms, catch up with the bowel! :voodoo:

:mademyday:
Dusty. xxx

Thank you guys! I am pretty happy about it, but at the same time I feel like it dosen't make sense! I'm seriously still having problems. My amylase, lipase, and some other things I can't remember off the top of my head, so this week I am having further testing on my pancreas and bile ducts, and liver. They are sure its something going on there.

I have never heard the word Remission before so for me this is a big deal! I just have mixed emotions since I still feel fairly bad. :)

Hope they get to the bottom of the issues soon, and yay on the remission!!! Maybe it will have more meaning to you if they can get on top of the pancreatitis!

Woo and two hoos! Enjoy! Now, pancreas, listen up. Get with the program because Manzy wants to feel GREAT and play all day with Sadie! (hope that works;)