• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Undiagnosed and don’t know what to do.

Undiagnosed and don’t know what to do.

i dont know where else to turn.... im not sure if i have crohns or not.... i feel a stabbing pain when i have to pass gas or a bowel movement. it is behind my bladder. went to the hospital last week because i was in so much pain i could not walk for 2 days. they said i have endometriosis and it would go away in a few days, but it hasnt. i have also had diarrheah for like a week now and the dr keeps saying im fine. what should i do. im in pain almost all the time. worse when i have to pass gas or have a bowel movement. please help me. i also just had a baby 10 days ago. could that be doing some thing wrong. thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Maggie,
Have you update your doctor who delivered the baby :)blush:sorry I forget the name to that kind of doc)?
Maybe he/she would have a different suggestion.

If all these symptoms start after delivery I would push hard to find out why.

Hang in there.:hug:

Hey Maggie
Before i was diagnosed with UC i was told i had all sorts and even had scans for ovarian cancer. I had a laparoscopy last september for endometriosis and had it removed. This however did not stop my pains and was told that my operation was pointless. Please push for tests or to see a GI just to make sure.
Hugs and hope.