• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Undiagnosed newbie

Hi all,

My name is Tina I am 29 and have been suffering with various symptoms for around 15 months and although a number of doctors/consultants suspect Crohn's I am still undiagnosed! I have a colonoscopy on Friday so hopping that gives me some answers xx

Hi Tina,
I'm currently undiagnosed too but had X-rays showing consistency with Crohn's. I go for my colonoscopy Friday too. Best of luck to you!!

I have had a number of tests so far, I have had CT scans, MRI scans, fecal calprotectin test and endoscopy all showed nothing apart from the fecal calprotectin came back as high 244.
L_Millas thanks and good luck to you too x

I have had a number of tests so far, I have had CT scans, MRI scans, fecal calprotectin test and endoscopy all showed nothing apart from the fecal calprotectin came back as high 244.
L_Millas thanks and good luck to you too x

Thats a good sign if the CT and MRI tests are negative.. SHows if you did have crohns there isn't enough inflammation to show. The fecal calprotectin tests for inflammation but can be caused from anything.. So crossing my fingers that it's an easy answer and not crohns :)

Thats a good sign if the CT and MRI tests are negative.. SHows if you did have crohns there isn't enough inflammation to show. The fecal calprotectin tests for inflammation but can be caused from anything.. So crossing my fingers that it's an easy answer and not crohns :)
Amen.

Amen.