• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Undiagnosed suspected crohns

hi just wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar to me. Symptoms started 14 months ago with what I thought was a stomach bug. Diarrhea, wretching feeling tired a lot ulcers in mouth. These symptoms are still there and come and go every couple of weeks I've had colonoscopy and upper camera done too these both came back normal but then my vitamin d levels became low as well as iron levels and folic acid I've lost over 2 stone in the year too. Just awaiting ct enterography results and hoping something gets sorted soon

Did you get a full blood test? The MCH levels would be elevated, which indicates blood cells too big, which is tied to anemia. This usually occurs with MCV also being high. Big cells and high volume. RBC and hematocrit tend to be low as well. These are not "guaranteed" signs of the beginning of an autoimmune disease like Crohns, but they were present on my blood tests going back to the beginning of 2012 and continue that way. When does your diarrhea seem worst specifically? If you don't mind me asking- what is your profession and work schedule like? These are relevant I promise:)

hi just wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar to me. Symptoms started 14 months ago with what I thought was a stomach bug. Diarrhea, wretching feeling tired a lot ulcers in mouth. These symptoms are still there and come and go every couple of weeks I've had colonoscopy and upper camera done too these both came back normal but then my vitamin d levels became low as well as iron levels and folic acid I've lost over 2 stone in the year too. Just awaiting ct enterography results and hoping something gets sorted soon
Hi
Have you tried a multivitamin and probiotics? It helped me tremendously, and also do a clean diet, green leaved veggies, fresh ginger I blend it up sometimes with water. No fried foods, steamed or baked fish, etc. since I changed my diet and Vitamins I have been on remission and it’s great! I don’t get the Vitamins from the regular stores but order them online from a wellness company. I am now 100% off meds!
Good luck!