• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Undiagnosed

Hi, I am Ryan.
i am new to this forum.
I don't know where to start but I have been having neurological issues with my ability to think and concentrate. I have had mobility slowing. And I have not been in control since February. On a blood test several months ago I was shown as 124 when the range ends at 46.7 for vitamin b6. i haven't been rechecked for it since and the doctors have not given me any information about it. I was shown as low for b12 levels and the levels went up from supplementing. I used non-methylated b12. I saw online that b12 shots are the one you would need in order to heal your neurological symptoms.
I don't know what this all means and I am very paralyzed/stuck right now.

Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated

Ryan,

I am also new to this forum, having been diagnosed with Crohn's disease in late July. I can't answer anything specifically about neurological issues and the disease; however, I am surprised with the lack of followup and information from your doctor. (Currently, my doctor has me check in weekly.) I'd suggest talking to your doctor, and if you can't get the answers you want/need, look for a new doctor who will be more proactive with you. Good luck to you, and I hope you get the answers you need ASAP.