• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Unsure

My history. I had NEC as an infant. I had over half of my small and large bowel removed and resectioned and had a colostomy for 6 months. I do have significant adhesions. About a month ago I had pain under the colostomy scar to the point I couldn't stand. It went away eventually, but since then I have been getting even more frequent diarrhea (always have it due to resection) . I had about 2 weeks ago A oain in my left mid abdomen (below my stomach) that felt heavy and sharp. I went to the ER and they did a CT scan. Final prognosis was thickening at site of section. The CT says to follow up and make sure there is no mass (er doc was sure there was none) It is mild. Dr said,"viral stomach bug" since my bloodwork was OK. However, Google search brings me back to Crohn's when I type in small bowel thickening. Should I just wait or follow up with G/I??