• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Update on the bile problem.

Went to GP this morning for painkillers of the large bowel was told to contact IBD Nurse so I did and wait call back.

Well there I told him aboutpain on right side and orange/yellow bile, was told that might a gall bladder problem which sound great and was gave busacpan to 2 tablets three day,

GRRRR

Last edited:
Just got call back from IBD Nurse and was told to keep paracemotol and busacpan. In the mean time I have gave enemas foam with Prednisone. Wait for ultrasound.

I had that problem prior to my gallbladder being removed. After the surgery it got so much worse. If I ate something wrong I had bile coming out of me during BM's and my mouth had this horrible taste to it. I cant remember the specific percentage but we "recycle" a specific amount of bile and then "create" new bile. For some of us...this doesn't happen properly and just builds. My Doctor has me on Ursodiol to help my system balance itself out. I was leery at first but trust his opinion and I find that it did make a huge difference. I still have a problem if I eat too much of the wrong thing but no where near what I was experiencing before. Good Luck getting to the bottom of the reason, and hope it's a simple fix.