• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Update

Hey guys,

I just wanted to update y'all with how things are going. I finished my first semester of seminary last Thursday and now I'm recovering from the lack of sleep and resting my mind a little bit. I haven't had and stomach problems at all since I began and that's been wonderful. I was worried a bit at how I would react to being constantly busy but my body seems to be taking this life in stride and I'm very happy with my new life. God bless guys and I'm keeping y'all in my prayers. Take care and have a very Merry Christmas

Jeff

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Thanks for the update Jeff. It's so fab to heat that all is going well! :)

Enjoy the break and make the most of time to relax and rest up. Merry Christmas and I hope 2012 is a healthy and happy one. :hug:

Dusty. xxx

Thanks guys and I hope and pray that you all are doing well over this holiday season and beyond. Merry Christmas!!!

So I'm heading back to Columbus this week. I've been stir crazy for the past week and a half. haha Ready to get back to the grind. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years.

Angrybird

Hi Jeff, really pleased things are going well for you. It never fails to cheer me up when I hear this. Thanks to prednisone I was able to have a good xmas and new year. I hope the good health continues for you and good luck for the new semester.

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
I missed this Jeff! Glad to hear all is going well! Hmmm, January in Ohio for a deep south boy...stay warm:)!

I missed this, too, Jeff. I hope you had a very wonderful Christmas and feel recharged for the upcoming semester. It was really good to hear that your body has been holding up so wonderfully during the hectic schedule of school.

Best wishes for a happy, healthy, and successful 2012,

Kismet