• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Update

I been on remicade for about two months seeing some improvement I have my good and bad days but at ,east now I can function somewhat saw my doctor today and he said I was in the clear for three months :dance: which makes me happy

Yes I have came along with all of this in december would mark a year to me having problems and so I'll take the progress I'm making staying strong and being a fighter

hopefully, like all things, we adjust and it becomes the new normal. the biggest problem ive had is stress. it triggers it bad.. i own my own business and ive had to turn over most of my job to another employee so im not stressed. so take it easy and if stressed, pet a cat... lol.

Awesome to hear! Glad you are feeling better and hope it continues. I'm facing a probable start of a biologic soon as well I feel.