• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Update

Well up few days go, I fought was way remission but two days started to get pain and changed stool habits.

Now on 20mg steroids but phone nurse and be admit on Friday afternoon for 3 days. IV steroids this will be first on hospital stay with Crohns.

Sorry to hear you haven't been doing well for the last few days.

How long have you been in remission? I know it is not unusual to have a couple of off days sometimes, do you think you are truly out of remission or it could just be a virus or something that might pass?

((((Hugs))))

I'm sorry too, Josephine :-( What a time of year to have your first admission. Hope they get you feeling better soon x

Sorry to hear you haven't been doing well for the last few days.

How long have you been in remission? I know it is not unusual to have a couple of off days sometimes, do you think you are truly out of remission or it could just be a virus or something that might pass?

((((Hugs))))
I have flare on and off since March this year and change medication Nov 14th to Azathoi. It being up and down with steriods and other issues. I was hoping to go to remission.

I went into hospital Friday night, I spoken to doctor at 12:30 Saturday morning, 1am X-ray and first injection of steroids 2am and drip at 2:30am.

Home 3pm today. Back to 40mg pred again

Also MRI scan has request for Small Bowel in the New Year as OutPatient.

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
Sorry to hear that you've been in the hospital. :ybatty: But, thankful to hear that you're home again! Hope today and/or tomorrow you'll be able to relax and enjoy comfort of family or friends. :ghug:

It being busy few weeks, Charlotte had chicken pots over Christmas and new year. Visit family in new year which interest with new medication bath bag, while I was here my stomach bloated to look like | am four months pregnancy. I think in constipation again. Only problem is that I am lot quite of pain on both sides but the pain is intense to point took my breath away.

I have a water infection.

Mri scan on small bowel on the 1st feb.