• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Update

Thank you Jennifer for your support and everyone in this community.

Just had phone call from IBD nurse. My consultant is on holiday and won't be back until Friday.

What she said was "To keep on with diet, see what MRI shown out tomorrow and if pain get worse on both side of large bowel last weekend", she want to get myself admit hospital again.

Sound fun.

Last edited:
Hi Josephine,

Sorry I can't offer much advice, but just wanted to send a message to say I hope your MRI goes well tomorrow and fingers crossed you don't need to readmit yourself to hospital. Nothing worse than being stuck in a hospital bed :(

Well I had appointment with Dr.Joy at James Cook Hospital. He was run hour late with his appointments. So my appointment was at 10 am, got see at 10.55 for 5 mins chat which brief to said least.

I did not feel had chance to have property chat about things or voice my issues.
Course of action is: Need taper down off steroids, bloods were taken and near future to have Flexible Sigmoidcolon test for large bowel. Also to have appointment made IBD Nurse 4-6 weeks and obvious to carry on with Azathioprine.

Also got the feeling that went he found that I am still taken steroids and I said about month of starting aza things were great obvious on high dosage steroids but after6 weeks (admit hospital) things went down hill. I think he think that stupid or I lied about pain, etc.

Last edited:
I have appointment for 'Limited scope' on the Large bowel on the 25th of this month and also submit a stool sample Monday just gone.

On positive note, I just decide to phone IBD nurse about stool test and is 47 which half of what was six months ago. Which good and she mention that it could be ibs. I am still going attend the scope appointment just to make sure nothing is miss.

Two days ago, I have being get red blood spots but little cluster all over my body, also today I have mouth ulcer/cranker sore. End of large bowel is sore. Bleed gums.xx IBS I am supposed in remission. Hmm