• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Update

Thought I would post a short update. Andrew is still doing well, exams all done, just the wait for results now. The only blip for him is his nail resection which still hasn't healed properly and is needing redone :yfrown:.
My daughter has been seen by the GI and due to her family history he is going to do colonoscopy and endoscopy next month. Really hoping to get some answers to the daily tummy pain, although I am having visions of an "IBS" label. He doesn't think they will find anything but then no one thought Andrew had anything either.

crohnsinct

Glad to hear Andrew is doing well!

Also glad they are looking closer at your girl. So many of us have btdt! Hope the scopes give you a nice clear picture and direction.

Great to hear Andrew is doing good. I hope the scope can give you some answers with your daughter!

I'm happy to hear the good update about Andrew and I hope you get answers for Amy.

How have you been recovering?

Maya142

Staff member
Glad Andrew is doing well! Really hope they can figure out how to help your daughter.

Farmwife - thanks for asking. I am doing okay now, it's a slow recovery but feeling more normal. Just find I tire really easily so it doesn't take much to end up sore and grumpy!