• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Update

Andrew had his check up this week. All is going well so next check in April. He is working hard at school as this is the most important year for exams but enjoys studying - strange child :).
Amy saw the adult gynaecologist who was wonderful. She took it seriously and agreed she shouldn't live like this. Ultrasound done and clear, keeping a pain diary for a month, going onto the pill in December in case of endometriosis and if nothing helps she will do a laparoscopy. :dance: Finally a plan. Even if they still don't find anything she said 'there are plenty things they can try to help'. Wow!

Glad to hear Andrew got a good checkup!

I know you must be relieved there is at least a plan in place going forward for Amy.

Tesscorm

Staff member
Great news re Andrew! :D :D And, ditto, above for Amy. Even if you don't have confirmed answers, etc, it's a relief to, at least, be moving forward with a plan to figure out the problem! I hope the pill helps to resolve her pain. :ghug:

Maya142

Staff member
Glad Andrew is feeling well and enjoying studying!

And I'm SO glad they're finally taking Amy's pain seriously and are coming up with a plan :ghug:!

crohnsinct

i seriously just got tears in my eyes when I read about Amy! So relieved someone is finally listening to her and not making her feel crazy!

Great update on Andrew! Onward and upward!

So glad to hear the good news about Andrew....it's always a relief! And so good there is a plan in place for Amy!!

Wonderful for both kids.

I hope Andrew continues to be healthy and enjoy life (even studying!).

And I hope this new dr gets a wave of wisdom and insight to help Amy.