• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Update

Hi guys,
It's been a while since last posting ( probably a year or so ?). Quick history , suffering for about three years upper abdominal pain . Had a six month period of bloody stools and two hospital admissions . Both times was told it was probably gastritis. Anyway referred to consultant and literally had every test available. Two endoscopy, two colonoscopy, ct, blood and stool test, pill cam , the only positive test being a very high stool. Problems persist , so sent for a small bowel mri . I have received the results this morning , which state there is fairly non specific change to the small bowel , but no good evidence of IBD and a follow up appointment. Please, if anyone could offer any insight into what this could mean that would be great . To be honest I've got to the point now where I'm determined to resolve my health myself by dieting and lifestyle change. Any help medically has been futile and I can't help forseeing a diagnosis of IBS which ,as a lot of people here will understand, is useless.
Thanks guys in advance .