• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Urgent please

urgent please

ok had par blockage before and i pretty much know how it feels throw up massive pain . well this time I'm not sure if i need to call doc. been haven trouble going and bleching for the past four hours nonstop only vomitied once and I took some gas x plus walking back and forth and thats still not helping very very painful. will this pass or do you think i should call Doc. afraid its only massive gas just wont come out the bottom end. pain also goes right through my back

Make the call, always the best course of action if you're unsure.
As you're in a lot of pain you've really got to give them a call,

hope you feel beeter soon.

Astra

Yeah, you shouldn't ignore vomiting, a sure sign something's wrong
get to the docs or A&E, let us know how you are
xxx

Thanks everyone ended up at hosp. was a blockage it got way way to pain full . just got out today. feeling much better. they also got to mark me for surgery while i was there. thanks again for all your respones .