• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Venting,other non-physical issues C.D. causes.

I need to say this before I begin to go CRAZY,, but, I'm saying this because through the years I learned that if I have something or felt,seen whatever,, chances are that their are a lot of other people that have to deal whit similar issues.. This is one, is a very big issue that is a problem that gets worst as you get older as you and your loved ones have to listen to you and your agony, everyday and night all day long,, they begin to get sick and tired of hearing [you] complaining about what-ever it is at that moment........So, [you] stop complaining [as much as possible],,and it still gets to much for anyone to listen to [you]..and the only complaining that's done is ONLY,, "Talking to yourself [complaining]",, NOT, telling your wife/husband/what-ever, Oh, my god I'm in so much pain,, no, you only talk to your self complain and that is more than they can take.....Nobody can EVER know just how much pain and sickness C.D. brings to your body, We all learn how to deal with the pain and stuff as best as we can, other wise we would go nuts,,,but the people that live with you get sick of you being in pain,,NOT that they feel bad,,NO, they are sick of HEARING you saying crap about the pain or sickness or some new kind of weird pain , never had before,, they don't want to hear any of it...If they get hurt, its a whole new ball game for them though,,,,unless you are in pain nobody can ever understand..This is why having C.D.,,your LIFE giving intestines are not working right, so your ENTIRE body gets SICK,,some of these problem will take a short time to affect you , to many years to affect you..This is why I say C.D. is a Life-Time "curse"..You will slowly begin to have issues with many unrelated to the intestines, all from having sick insides....So not only the physical/mental Pains and problems, You have to deal with the Home-front issues now. Not every person can handle have a sick spose with a life time of hard ship.. So make sure that you and loved one can get through this together or you have to try to figure out how yous can LEARN to do this.....The last thing sick people need is for their loved one to Not be there at all.....