• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Vote for NACC

L

little_sami

Hi guys, I've copied and pasted this from Crohnszone as I feel it needs a little boost, my apologies if it's already been posted elsewhere on the site. But i think if we can boost this a little, it would benefit us all:

http://www.howtogivetocharity.org/

If you go on this website you can vote so that all royalties from the sale of a book called 'How to give to charity' by Jessica Williams will go to NACC.

So far NACC has only received 0.11% of the votes...this doesnt even put NACC in the top ten...to be in the top ten we need at least 0.91% of the votes.

The number one charity so far is is Scout association with 24.95% of the votes

D

DannyB

Scout Association :blush: :eek: :sign0085: :(

I would of thought something with a bit more cause than the scouts would have been a bit better!!!!

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
I voted! NACC is now .25% of the votes, so it is growing. I hope everyone also votes and lets others know about this also.

L

little_sami

I sent it to all my non-crohns friends too. If anyone is a member on another crohns/colitis website it might be handy to copy and paste this there too - we need all the support we can get!!

D

DannyB

It sure is amazing how people power can achieve so much....

"There is no I in team, we are the team"

C

Calum

My vote has been cast too. Upto 0.44% now. Need to get it up to over 1.00%