• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Want something!

I hate going to doctors looking for pain meds but I need someting. My back has been killing me lately and I wake up every hour or so throughout the night. I don't know if it's because of my hiatal hernia or something else.

My back pain used to come and go, but now it is constant. I'm popping tylenol all day just to keep the edge off but I still hurt. I use a heating pad at night which is more soothing than fixing it, but anything is anything.

I feel like such a big baby. When my boyfriend comes home from work I am so tired and it's the same thing over and over.
My back hurts, my tummy hurts, I'm nauseas, blah blah blah. I feel so bad that I complain so much but I HATE being like this.

Something new though is that I've been running a low grade fever for about a week now. Usually averaging 100 or so. No sign of cold or flu. Just the normal tummy aches and pains. The tylenol normaly keeps my temp at about 99 but starts to go up after a couple hours. I'm wondering wth this means now.

I'm just so glad that I haven't had d this week. Funny how something so simple like that can make me happy. Even though now I've probably jinxed it. :ybatty:

Gaaaa! I want to feel normal for a change!

Sounds like a rough time Pew pew!

I don't know if that is a high temperature as we work in celcius here (normal is 36-37) but I'd probably get it checked out.
When i had a temp I also had an infection. Though maybe we can get tenperatures just from inflammation? I dunno. best get it investigated though, in my humble opinion!

Hope you start to feel better soon!