• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Weaknes in legs

I have a question does anyone struggle with weaknes in their legs? I cant seem to climb stairs so well since i got cd my legs are like jelly and trembling when i do stairs?

I would get weakness in my legs when my flare was really bad. Mine was due to my inside if his stomach being so swollen it would pressure downwards. Don't ignore it let your dr know.

I dont have it all the time but when I do my iron count is very low they think from internal bleeding i dont know but im going through that again at the moment as well as a lot of joint pain, mucus-lining in stool?

I also get weakness in my legs during a bad flare. After I leave the bathroom I can barely walk for an hour or so because my legs are jittery. ... weird!