• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Well Done Dynamo

scottsma

I was pleased to see Crohns being mentioned too.And my best wishes to Dynamo of course.
Crohns / IBD is never, or very rarely mentioned, by the media in the UK.Whereas we 've all heard ,and sadly had some experience of cancer and heart disease and other health problems.very few people know what crohns is,or how badly it can affect lives.If we try to explain, they still think it's just belly ache, and we've all had that at some time.

Oh,if only that were true.

Exactly Scotsman!!!! No one gets it,unless they’ve got it.
Family all make the right noises, but that’s really about it.

scottsma

Following the article on Dynamo, there has been a double page spread in todays Sunday paper (the Mirror) about Crohns.I have marked it with red marker for my hubbie to read.It doesn't hurt to refresh his memory.

Following the article on Dynamo, there has been a double page spread in todays Sunday paper (the Mirror) about Crohns.I have marked it with red marker for my hubbie to read.It doesn't hurt to refresh his memory.
Looked online I had no joy x