• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Well, finally given the boot

After 8 years of service, and the loss of my tonsils and some rump surgery the army has given me the boot. No benefits. I was kicked out for a condition that they more than likely aggravated but will not admit partial fault and help. Tired of always being in pain. The VA has rated me 70% total disability for crohns, tbi, depression, and a bum knee. It's a start. I will keep fighting till something happens.

Trysha

Staff member
Thank you for your service Daniel well done-----
Hopefully there is some recourse for you to appeal their decision
Feel better soon
Hugs and best wishes
Trysha

So far I am in a lengthy battle against the US and Crohns... I feel as though I have been violated by a green weenie... maybe its the Crohns... maybe its the army... either way, in excruciating pain. Gotta keep positive until Tuesday, at least the Tramadol from my UPPP is helping reduce some pain.