• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

what helped my daughter to be Crohn's disease symptom free

Hello everyone! I would like to share something with you.I have a daughter 19 years old and she was diagnosed with Crohn's 6 years ago.When we went to see a doctor i was so sad to find out that this disease has no cure. For me being a natural practitioner was hard to believe that something has no cure so i started to do my own research. I prayed that God would show me the way and guide me. In mean time my daughter was bleeding, we tried all natural remedies that i knew but nothing was helping in the long run. Whole family was under stress, frustration and being helpless. One day i heard something about Electrolysed Reduced Water, i did research on it and was surprised that there was a doctor who had solution for my daughter. Next day i brought 2 jags of ERW water home ,my daughter started to drink 3 litres of this water a day .On third day her bleeding was less, on 6th day she didn't have as much pain, on 10th day bleeding stopped ...5 years later her colonoscopy was showing no evidence of crohn's left. She always will have sensitivity to have a healthier life style of course and she still drinks 3 litter of this Miracle water a day .I am willing to share with you this knowledge so you try it for yourself and have your own testimony to share with others.
[personal info removed]

Lady Organic

Staff member
Hi and welcome!
Thanks for your testimony. This water is well-known in Japan.

Dr Hiromi Shinya who is (or was) chief endoscopy surgeon in Medical Beth Israel Hospital in NY advocates about this water in his books about healthy (mostly dietary) lifestyle. Very interesting book BTW!

I remember once wanting to have this water system at home, but maybe I abandoned the project because of its complexe installation and price. i would have to investigate again. im curious again, thanks for sharing.

Hi and welcome!
Thanks for your testimony. This water is well-known in Japan.

Dr Hiromi Shinya who is (or was) chief endoscopy surgeon in Medical Beth Israel Hospital in NY advocates about this water in his books about healthy (mostly dietary) lifestyle. Very interesting book BTW!

I remember once wanting to have this water system at home, but maybe I abandoned the project because of its complexe installation and price. i would have to investigate again. im curious again, thanks for sharing.
I appreciate your reply.Yes, Hiromi Shinya knowledge helped me to get my daughter well.Electrolysed Reduced Water helped to my daughter and to many of my friends today with all kind of health issues, it is all about inflammation and this water is purging this inflammation out of our body without a doubt.When you need help to get a device ,please let me know.
My friend told me once: "it is expensive to be healthy but to be sick is financial disaster". Do not abandon please project to be healthy ,we need water anyways ...why not to drink the best one on the market today and have a healthy colon? When you think about it in the long run it is only 50cents a day for it. Now that my daughter is healthy, i want to share this information with whole world.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's great to hear your daughter improved, one thing to consider is that this water is experimental for ibd treatment and poorly researched and caution should still be used.

Not all antioxidants are safe long term, in certain places inside a cell and at certain times, reactive oxygen species are signaling molecules, and if a powerful antioxidant can reach these places inside a cell, it will disrupt this process. ROS molecules are created and used by cells for damaged cells to die when they accumulate damage, this is one way our bodies eliminate cancer cells, so too many antioxidants might lead to cancer in some cases. natural antioxidants from food are the least likely to interrupt this natural process, but something like hydrogen might do it.