• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

What Supplements do you take?

I created a post collecting what fellow IBDers take as supplements to aid balance out those Deficiencies we all get from having Crohns.

I wanted to see what you guys take and why?

I take Vitamin D bc i am deficient in it. Zinc and Vitamin C to help my immune system. Fish Oil for inflammation. Magnesium for my anxiety. Multi-vitamin for woman over 50 b/c it has it all plus more then a normal multivitamin. I also get B-12 injection (1000) every other week bc my ileum does not absorb any. and synthroid (75) for my hypothyroidism.

If you click here you can also see what other IBDers said they take, as well as a list of the possible deficiencies one may have with having Crohns. http://www.myjourneywithcrohns.com/2013/01/what-supplements-do-you-take.html