• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

What's after Remicade and Humira?

I've been sick for about 25 yrs and finally diagnosed with crohn's in 2000. Have tried all the drugs (ASA, prednisone, Imuran, methotrexate, Remicade). I've been on Humira since Feb of this year and no improvement to date. My gastro is waiting until end October to give it a fair chance and doing tests Nov 4th. I don't know what/if there is anything else that I can try. I don't want another surgery. Any advice?

Did Remicade help you when you took it? Some people are sharing success with Entyvio and Stellera? I hope you find the right medication.

nogutsnoglory

Yes, there are others like Cimzia, Entyvio, and even others that can be tried along with clinical trials of new modalities.