• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

What's your favourite vitamin?

Before I was diagnosed, I was frustrated by the fact that I was passing vitamins whole. Well a few years ago I found what I think is an amazing vitamin. I was working as a health food store on the side to learn as much as I could about IBS and the options that we have for treatment on the herbal side of things.

After lots of research and many different bottles and products, I have found New Chapter's Women's One Daily is fantastic for me. It dissolves well, never upsets my tummy, and I feel like I've had an extra 3 hours of sleep after the world's best meal. Looking into the company, I was impressed with their agricultural and processing practices.

Has anyone else had great luck? Maybe with a liquid multi? Those can be really handy when you're experiencing a flare-up, or even just if your system is greased and moving too quickly for regular absorption. I'd love to hear what else on the market is working for people.

nogutsnoglory

I feel best on Twinlabs Dualtabs but wish it was more natural. New Chapter never helped me but I like the concept. I also take an organic multi liquid I like but it's in my fridge and l forgot the name.