We have a new GI. Started stelara in February 2019 and she wants to do colonoscopy this Wednesday. Wondering if it wouldn’t be better to wait longer since he’s doing fine (praying I don’t jinx it just typing this!) why can’t we wait and do it at the year mark since he’s doing well? Should I insist? He has Crohns Disease and his last colonoscopy was about August of 2018 by his old doctor.