I started Humira a month ago and have had two loading doses. I’m scheduled to have my first maintenance dose injection tomorrow. I’ve had laryngitis and a dry cough for nearly a week. It has been tolerable and I’ve continued to work. I’m wondering, however, if it’s not wise to have this next dose given my recent symptoms. I plan to call my doctor in the morning. Just wondered if there’s a general rule of thumb for when you hold a dose or not given minor sicknesses. Thanks in advance!