• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Where do you get your Humira from?

I am forced by my insurance company to get Humira from their crappy incompetent mail order. They bother the hell out of me and I wish I could get it here at my pharmacy locally since the mail order one screws stuff up every month (I'm not kidding, either screwed up billing, continually sending me 6 pen kits when I need a 2 pen kit, forgetting to bill my insurance, forgetting to use my humira savings plan card, thinking I am a different patient named Emily, the list goes on...:voodoo:)
I wish I could just not have to deal with them. Does anyone on here have the luxury of picking it at your local pharmacy? Or does anyone else here feel my pain about this? I could go on and on ranting about this. They have made me cry multiple times as they are SO F-ing clueless!

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
I got mine from Curascript 3 years ago. Not sure if you can request them, but I don't remember having any problems with them. I know I couldn't pick it up locally though.

What? Who made Em cry? what's his/her name??? ;]

How are ya these days?
I had two shipments of Humira that came straight to my house by Fedex from the pharmacy.

I wish I can straighten this out for you with them :)
Keep calling and inform them about it. I wish I can give you a better advice.

I was an agent for 25 years. Log their mistakes in a little notebook. Let them know you are keeping a record, because it affects your health, and you are entitled to get what you're paying them for. Be polite and business-like. Don't cry, but don't yell at them. There is an implied threat in letting them know you are keeping a record. Sounds like bad management at that location.

Every state has an insurance regulator, usually called a commissioner. If the errors continue, make a copy of your little log, send a complaint letter to the commissioner, or file your complaint online. They do not want an insurance commission investigation. Chances are you are not the only person complaining.

I get it from curascripts. They do a good job, but I have to call them for every order, it's not automatic and they said because of the cost it has to be that way.