• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Which energy supplements do you recommend?

Hi all

I've been suffering from extreme tiredness recently and I was wondering if everyone could recommend a particular energy supplement?

I have a permanent Ileostomy caused by Crohn's combined with a borderline short bowel syndrome.To treat the Crohn's I take Infliximab every 8 weeks. I am also going to ask my GP for a B12 and Iron blood test form.

Many thanks everyone.

cmack

Staff member
B12 and iron helped me too. I'm also taking 3/4 of a teaspoon of turmeric along with a couple of pinches of black pepper and a slice of ginger 1/8'' thick by 1'' around blended into my smoothies. The turmeric is absorbed something in the neighborhood of 200x better when taken with black pepper and ginger. The turmeric has made me feel quite a bit better, more energy, less pain etc.

Last edited: