• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

White sores in mouth

Hi I keep getting white sores in my mouth which are painful. Is this due to IBD? No sooner they go away they bk again! I've got my pre op on Thursday do you think it's worth mentioning or should I just leave it?

Jim (POPS)

Jim (Pops)
Cheerbear,
Yes I would difinately tell them about this. You will still have your surgery I belive but I would make sure to tel them about this. Better safe that sorry, right.

I hope and pray that your surgery goes well.

Jim (Pops)

The problem is I've been diagnosed with indeterminate colitis not sure whether i have crohn's or colitis and already have my large bowel removed it affected all the layers of my bowel and was so bad that couldnt tell but still get sores which are extremely painful. Thank you was hoping it wouldn't affect the surgery getting my ileostomy made permanent.