• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Worried partner

:(

Hi,
My partner is currently being diagnosed with Crohn's after a week of testing..the usual blood/CT scans, gastro...anyway as I'm sure many of you have been through I'm trying to stay strong and keep my fears and questions to myself. I have so many things in my mind but for now I'm comforted by just signing up to and being part of the forum. Knowing I can ask when I can is a better position than I'm in right now. I know a few people already diagnosed with varying levels of symptoms hence my worry.

Thanks for reading

Rom

Hi and welcome!
There is a forum just for partners, family and friends that you might find helpful.

As a Crohnie, my biggest piece of advice is to just be supportive...whatever type of support your partner needs. There may be times when it might not seem as though your partner appreciates it, but they really do!!

Good luck to you!