• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Worried!

Over the weekend, my stomach had got bigger to point I can not do even do size 12 pair jeans up. I have measure my stomach and in 90 inches and soft to touch.
No constipation.

Not sure what to do about it?

Yea call your dr. and explain. The earlyest you can call. i await to see what they say. Take care! Maria

I had GP apt for repeat prec and had brief chat about stomach, was suggest phone IBD Nurse.

I told my partner and before I knew I was outside James Cook Hospital.

I spoke to the nurse, She and I both think that inflammation which cause pain, bloating but obvious depends of what MRI results show. She had feel of my stomach and said that no solid lump or massive of tissue anywhere.

She said 'the next step is possible of change medication again to Infliximab or Methotrexate but mean time I have being gave 2 months more Azathioprine and tramadol for pain". I can also taper with Predisolone as well. I plan to take tramadol at evening.

Last edited:
I had GP apt for repeat prec and had brief chat about stomach, was suggest phone IBD Nurse.

I told my partner and before I knew I was outside James Cook Hospital.

I spoke to the nurse, She and I both think that inflammation which cause pain, bloating but obvious depends of what MRI results show. She had feel of stomach and said that no solid lump or massive of tissue anywhere.

She said 'the next step is possible of change medication again to Infliximab or Methotrexate but mean time I being gave 2 months more Azathioprine and tramadol for pain". I plan to take tramadol at evening.

Tramadol tend to do that with me too Julie, help pain but kinda keep me semi awake in half dream mode all night.

Hope u feel a bit better today