• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Worry Free..... For Now! :)

I am extremely happy today. Finished my last exam yesterday and all of them went wayyyy better than I thought they would. Turns out me stressing out about it so much caused me to study way more than normal and I actually think I did quite well. I was flaring pretty good before exams and missed a ton of school so I had to teach myself much of my courses online with what I could find.....thus why I haven't posted much of anything lately. And today I am extremely happy to report that just intime for Christmas and for the first time in god knows how long I only went poop 3 times today! hehe. Feels quite good and they were all semi-solid which is another nice feat. Anyways I don't mean to brag but I had to tell somebody :p thanks guys and I hope everybody will have a great holiday season! :)

That's great news CC, Congratulations! What are you studying?
I always used to stress way too much on my exams, and then always did well....Sometimes i think the stress helped me do well though.
Glad to hear your flare seems to be coming under control too! :)

Haha Thanks a lot guys, studying Kinesiology to become a Physiotherapist many years down the road. And to all of you enjoy your holidays and have a Merry Christmas.