• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Wow

Well, I am on the 3rd day of Humira....and my flatulence is gone for the first time in years!

Also only been on the porcelain throne only 3 times today and if my mind is not playing tricks on me, some of that stuff that come out was more like porridge than soup!

Only thing the tendernes in my right hand side is making itself felt ever so slightly again after beeing gone for allmost 3 weeks....

Okay, monday is my next two injections of humira....so this is to early to tell. but still I am excited! :biggrin:

PsychoJane

It's probably not in your mind :p
I had a crazy quick response to it too! It's amazing when it happens that way!

Okay, just did my second part of the load up...anothr 2 injections, and injecting myself in the thigh hurt like a SOB. Sticking with the stumach from now on if I can...lol

Else...nor really noticing any effects except I think I spend less time on the porcelain...but not mych