• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

WTF is going on in my belly..

P

plagueius

I guess I have had symptoms forever off and on. I really started to dig in to it last year when things got really bad. I was told ulcerative colitis then later diagnosed with Crohns. Now I'm still going to the doctor taking tests and learning. Learning that diagnosing crohns is not all that simple. I was given a new doctor and he says there is an abnormality in my intestine. Whatever that means. These people are so vague. I'm now being tested for the second time for Carcinoid tumors. Gee this just keeps getting better. I have lots of friends, but sometimes it just feel like me and disease hanging out waiting for something good to happen.

STEVE

Thanks for welcoming me to the forums

D

DannyB

Hye Steve,

Good to see you here on the crohnsforums and we will try to help in anyway we possibly can. I know what you mean about lots of friends but sometimes feelin a bit alone with it all, I get that myself a fair bit from time to time. Carcinoid tumour is a rare thing, my grandad suffered from one of these in the appendix region and surgery was all that was required to make things A...Okay again.

Take care mate and if you ever fancy a chat PM me.

D

Donna

Welcome Steve! Unfortunatly Crohns is hard to diagnose, and I think everyone is told it is a dozen different things before they finally get it right. And sadly, it does make ya feel like you are the only one in the world sometimes. But, hang in there...you came to the right place for friends who understand, and where you might get more answers then what the docs want to give ya!

Hang in there!!

Donna

V

Valentina

:) Hi Steve, welcome to the site, hope you find it helpful, and it helps make you feel not so alone.. see you around!

K

Kate

hey steve welcome to the site i hope you get the answers you are after

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Welcome to our little group Steve :) It sure can be frustrating between dealing with symptoms and waiting for the doctors to figure out whats going on, but the best way to deal with it is to just try and relax and have things happen as they happen. Do not worry about anything and just deal with it as it comes up.

Hopefully you have some room for some IBD buddies, cause we would all love to get to know you better.

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL

Welcome Steve ... I am GRANDMA BEAR aka KAREN & I'd like to say that you will make plenty of friends here so have a good time and if you ever need a shoulder to lean on drop over and say hello !!