• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Yoooo Hoooooo

S

Spongie Sonya

Yet another newbie here....nice to see so many friendly faces.

I was diagnosed with CD in July 05...ended up having a Right Hemicolectomy in March 06 and fingers crossed all seems well so far.

I'm a quiet, shy and innocent individual, so please go easy on me :shifty-t:

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
With a title that loud, it is hard to believe that you really are quiet and shy :D.

Glad things are going well and hope to see you around much more! You will be sure to meet a lot of great new people here.

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL
:welcome: :welcome: I am sure that you will have a good time here with the rest of us. I am GRANDMA BEAR aka KAREN !! So, jump right in and have fun & I look forward to reading more of your posts in the near future !!

E

ElaineH

Spongie Sonya said:
Yet another newbie here....nice to see so many friendly faces.

I was diagnosed with CD in July 05...ended up having a Right Hemicolectomy in March 06 and fingers crossed all seems well so far.

I'm a quiet, shy and innocent individual, so please go easy on me :shifty-t:
Quiet shy and innocent?? That's not the spongie I know LOL!!!! Welcome to the site hon! :D

L

little_sami

Spongie Butt!!! Pah! Quiet and shy... ya that's an accurate description you you lol!!!!

Glad you joined us :) Pfffffth!!!!

L

little_sami

Grrrr ive had to edit this post cos it posted twice sorry - im not trying to boost my post count - honest!!

Last edited:
M

Mozam

Hey Spongey!

Defo the most imaginative name around! dread to think where you get it from! My wee boy who is almost two adores that wee yella guy, what's his name? Spongebob Somethingorother?

Nice to meet you, hopefully speak to u soon.

cookey

Mama Crohnie

Hi Sonya, so nice to hear you're doing well. You're among friends here, please do feel comfortable. I am very shy as well...lol, well not really, just wanted to see what type of response I would get from my fellow Crohnies. Sonya..I am very silly as well. Glad to have you here.

Hugs*

K

kitty

sonya.
yes shy and quiet.
and a veeeeeeery long nose from all the lyin'!lol
sponie sonya?more like pinocchiosonya!
kitty