• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Yuck hemorrhoids

Question people on Hemorrhoids I get a few of them but they go away. But had one that's been hanging around for 2 months plays up every now and then, little cream helps. Ok my issue is we went away with some friends for the weekend, I took a few Imodium capsules every day, just in case I needed the toilet in a hurry. Anyway the weekend was good no stomach issues what so ever. Till Sunday night, I needed the toilet, but felt like passing bricks. Then a sharp pain and blood bright red lots. Since then I have been five times and the same thing keeps happening. Even a few red drops come out. How long will this keep up for before it heals its self? There is no pain. But gets itchy 20 minutes after a bowel movement. Thanks

Trysha

Staff member
Sorry to hear you are having a bad time.
It may be time to check in with your GI to establish why all the bleeding....
Feel better soon