• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Sir Fart-a-Lot

Ia m currently on Questran in an effort to get my Crohn's induced diarrhea under controll. That has more or less worked, and my poop is forming up much better I love the talks we can have on this forum :ylol2:).

But it has the side effect that at night I have become Sir Fart-a-lot, so much so that last the stench drove the lady I love from our bedroom. Found her sleeping on the couch this morning, and that simply won't do, even if it was my first full night of sleep sicne I started a Prednisone cure 2 weeks ago :)

So should I go to the pharmacy and get something that will kill these nights of flatulence? Or consult with a doctor first?

Ia m on Questran and Prednisone (scheduled to start on Ventyvio in may.

Digestive Enzymes, eating Paleo LowFodmap, and cooked veggies has helped my "fart-a-lot" problems! I know, life sucks sometimes, but it smells a lot better!