• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Can EEN help cutaneous Crohn’s (skin manifestations)?

my little penguin

Staff member
So it can help arthritis if your arthritis only flares when your crohns flares and the same with your skin
If your skin is flaring due to a crohns flare
Then it May work

my kiddos arthritis flares independently of his crohns so een does nothing for the arthritis
Same with the skin issues
His are independent of his crohns flares

Stelara has helped his skin

So it can help arthritis if your arthritis only flares when your crohns flares and the same with your skin
If your skin is flaring due to a crohns flare
Then it May work

my kiddos arthritis flares independently of his crohns so een does nothing for the arthritis
Same with the skin issues
His are independent of his crohns flares

Stelara has helped his skin
Thank you, MLP, for sharing.

My skin and arthritis usually flare with my bowel activity, so maybe EEN would work. I just need motivation to do it once again.

Do your son’s skin and arthritis issue both fall under Crohn’s? And do you know if they’ve figured out why some flare independently of the bowel? Is it mostly a gene thing?