• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

P.Anca positive blood test (UC or Crohn's Disease) ?

Hi everybody,

My autoimmunity blood test are below, what do you think about it?. all my biopsy said in the past that I have a indeterminated colitis, so I´m trying to find an answer and doctors usually say that it is not very important because remicade could be good for both , but it´s not working enough for me , I´m on remicade since january (5 mg/8 weeks) but (my last intensification was in may 5mg/4 weeks), .

Now, only a few months later, doctor think that I´ll probably need another intensification : 10mg/4 weeks

But I`ve a lot of doubts I think that maybe it is not aproppiate thing for me . My last remicade leves were 13.

Ana Screening (ELISA -Negative
Anca - Postive (1/160)
fluorescence pattern - atypical ( Anca and Panca coexist in some field)
MPO (also called PANCA) - Negative
PR3 (also called CANCA) - Negative
AMA (Anti-mitochondrial antibodies) - Negative
ASMA - (Anti-smooth muscle antibody) - Negative
ANTI-LKM - (anti-liver kidney microsome antibody) -Negative

Thank you for your opinion.

Last edited:
I see, but this blood test is previous to mi remicade infusions, so the Anca positive is not related with it, I guess that is caused by my patology, but I am trying to know if I have Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis.