• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Update on my princess

update on my princess

Hi all , thankyou so much for your kind thoughts and caring,you dont know how much this means to me and my family.
well many of you know my baby princess is in hospital, we saw the Gi after having a huge argument with my daughters pead as she was not willing to do anything... anyway toook alot of screaming, shouting, and putting a complaint to the hospital the GI came.
She is now gona have to camera test and biopsys done this friday.
Im really happy with this but also so scared as she is so small and having to be put to sleep.
anyway i will keep you all posted .and thanks for everything x

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
My heart and thoughts go out to you and your daughter. NO child should have to endure this, but I hope it gives you the answers you need to help get her better. I can't imagine what you are going through, it is tough enough to see an adult go through it. Good luck on Friday , let us know how it turns out. ((hugs)))

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
I'm glad that you were forceful and got them to agree to a test.
Good luck on Friday, I hope you get some answers soon after!
I don't believe I have welcomed you, sorry you have to be here, but glad that you found us.
MBH

I am happy they are going to do the test> Hopefully they will figure it all out and be able to help your princess. I agree no child should have to endure that kind of pain. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and hope for the best. Good luck

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hey amirah,

I know it shouldn't have to come to all the shouting and screaming but all to often it does and good on you for doing it. I know it's scary but hopefully this will provide you with the answers you need for your little angel. Sending tons of hugs your way......................

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:goodluck: and best wishes for Friday.

Thinking of you all, :)
Dusty

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Good for you Amirah!!! I know it's all very frightening but she'll be ok!! Please keep us updated!!

Astra

Yes, well done! shouting and screaming always worked for me!
good luck on Friday, hopefully they'll give you some answers
we'll be thinking of you
xxxxx

Thanks for all your lovely messages, its what i needed to read todaY,its been a reallystressful day in im feeling pretty low,
my princess got weighed today and she has lost so much weight, so the doctor had to put a feeding tube in my sweet heart which is very upsetting.

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hey amirah,

I know you know it's the best thing for your princess right now but it's so hard to watch your baby going through this isn't it, to have to endure things we have never had to face. We are all thinking about you and praying that your princess gets the answers and treatment to set her on the road to recovery. Keep fighting, we are with you all the way!

Dusty. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thanks dusty you message is just right, it is so hard seeing her in this way,but you know i should be used to it by now as she has been ill since she was born 2 months early and has other medical issues.
but to be honest this is one of the worst conditions she has been in ..... better stop the tears are flooding an my emotions are high.
just want to say thankyou for all your kind thoughts and wishes.